Every season we find something inspiring from designers across the globe. This month I've been getting really inspired by faux fur coats, leather and a trend i like to call "cute power dressing". I was thinking of something practical that girls could wear to work, which was smart but also elegant.
I like to meet with my local customers and do jewellery consultations, as well as stop by shops to hand out leaflets and drum up business; so here's my autumn wishlist. Take note it's my birthday soon! ;)
1) An ode to sustainable, animal friendly fashion! This leaopard Purse is £400 from runway2street.com
2) Stylish, chic and a great price too, this Vila Blazer is versatile and very wearable at £43.
3) Life wouldn't be complete without Chanel, and I just adore the smokey floral scent of Coco Noir. £75 for 50ml at Boots.
4) I'm a massive fan of boots and heels, and even more of a fan if they;re a bit of a bargain. These Dalia clock in at just £29 from stylelovebuy.com
5) My favourite trend this season has to be dusky floral prints. Ted Baker wonderfully captures his Opulent Bloom print in this cute skirt. £129
6) Rhianna has led the way with deep red lips. Mac have paired up with Pedro Lourenço to make limited edition lippy in Red, Ruby, Roxo and Beige shades. Divine for £11!
7) Why not vamp up the nails too in "Blood Red" by Nars? I'm a huge advocate that lips, nails and handbag should all be matching. This sexy hardwearing polish is available from Barneys.com for £12.